Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Confession time

Here goes...I love black painted walls.  I can't have them in my house, because in order to pull of that look, you've got to have a lot of natural light...so you don't look like you're going for the Halloween-look.  But I think done in the right way, it can look so glamorous. Lots of white molding and some flowing white window treatments would make those walls look like a million bucks. Case and point....
Photobucket
casa howard

Photobucket
decor pad

Photobucket
decor pad

So, would you do it if you had all the ingredients to this daring recipe?

1 comment:

  1. Did you see the Dear Genivieve when she did the kitchen with white cabinets and painted the wall/tin black? Looked super cool. I'm thinking of doing something similar in our kitchen.

    ReplyDelete