Sunday, June 19, 2011

NEW website

Awhile back my blogger account was hacked into.  I am just now getting around to dealing with the problem and getting a new website set up.  It's finally finished...all of my blog posts have been transferred over, and other than a few things to finish up {about me page, profile pic, etc.}, it is good to go!

PLEASE bookmark my new page or come on over and become a follower of there!  Just click on my logo and it will take you there...or if you need to do it manually, it is

www.23designco.blogspot.com


See ya on the new site!

2 comments:

  1. Hanging chair is my favorite style among all chairs, you can learn more about furniture by Emd
    on it.
    Leather sofa is my favorite style among all 2 seat sofa, you can learn more about furniture by Emd
    furniture
    on it.
    Barcelona chair replica is my favorite style among all Leather sofa, you can learn more about furniture by emdfurniturecenter
    on it.
    lets do it, link it http://www.emdfurniturecenter.com
    and you can learn more furniture.
    lets do it, link it emdfurniturecenter
    and you can learn more furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this post and also the rest of the site is also very good.

    Home Looks Rugs

    ReplyDelete