Monday, May 30, 2011

More blue

I'm such a sucker for blue.  I keep seeing more examples of it that make me love it even more.  I've also combined this blue love with a new little addiction called Pinterest { a great online resource to tag all your favorite pics online and see other people's faves too }...all images found there today.  Take a peek for yourself.

blues, greens and orange...could this kitchen get any happier?
with this calming yet cheerful nursery, there is no way your baby could be colicky, right??
the seashell chandelier, the striped floor....I'd love to eat all my meals here

By the looks of this door, I think I'd love the rest of the house

fun style ideas...this might be my new Saturday look {well, after the ridiculously hot Texas summer is over }


So elegant
the touch of blue could add so much to a simple outfit...love these

party ideas
wedding ideas...loved the blues and those gorgeous flowers
I might be on the hunt for some pretty blue mason jars.. ; )



I don't mind a grey sky every now and then, but sky blue is my favorite color of blue and it always brings a smile to my face!

Have you used Pinterest?  I'd love to hear some of your tips since I'm definitely still a novice.  Hopefully, once I get the hang of it, it will become an awesome resource to help file all my favorite online pics.

Hope you enjoyed the "blues' today... : )

2 comments:

  1. Handmade by AndreaMay 31, 2011 at 4:38 AM

    Love the blue mason jars! I am on the hunt for those as well. Love the blue stairs and the blue party ideas. I will be using the party ideas for a shower I am hosting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue mason jars!!! on ebay!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-Mason-Jars-Blue-Jars-Pints-Quarts-/260790084576?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb84ce3e0

    ReplyDelete