Thursday, May 19, 2011

Little white tanks

gap

I wear these little tanks almost every day under what I'm wearing.  I usually stick with white, but I've got a couple other colors I save for those days I'm feeling a little crazy. : )  They are great for layering, under tanks that reveal a little too much for a mom of 4 ; ),  and even for sleeping in.

Here's the thing...I used to just keep my eye out for them at Gap when they went down to $3.99 and I would really stock up, but I try not to shop as much as I used to, so my supply has dwindled to next to nothing.  Every time, I went to Gap or Old Navy they were between $8 and $11....and to stock back up with 4 or 5...well, that's just ridiculous for something that no one even sees. ; )

So, I found a couple new options that I'm loving just about as much as my good ol' Gap tank.

This one is from Forever 21 and I especially love it because it is NOT ribbed, has a racer back and is only $3.50.  They also have cami's, regular ribbed tanks, and other styles in many colors at that price point.

The other place that I picked up one from and was pleasantly surprised at how well it has held is...WAL-MART.  Their tanks have come a long ways the last couple years...I would have to say it is pretty close match to Old Navy's for under $4. {the website didn't show them, but I found them folded on a table right in the front of our store}

Am I the only who is slightly addicted to these little tanks??  I'm sure glad I found some replacements because summer is just around the corner!

4 comments:

  1. Nope, you're not the only one. I have 6 tanks from Target that are the nice stretchy kind that don't stretch out after wearing them once. They are all different colors and I wear them under all of my shirts or I layer them together. I don't know what I'd do without them.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way! Love the Target ones as well. Probably have 2 dozen of them! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a couple Target ones too...love how thin they are...perfect for layering! This must be part of the 21st century mom uniform. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my last tanks at Costco! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete