Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gold Rush

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but gold is everywhere these days...and I'm loving it!  I still love the simplicity and clean look of silver, but gold really knows how to kick it up a notch.

Some of my faves....
loving these from Forever 21...these sweet sand dollars are perfect for summer and at $3.80 perfect for the budget
These from Piperlime or the Target version {which actually was my Mother's Day present and I LOVE!!}
Isn't this gold 24K gold  headband from Etsy to die for??



Or for the house....
This gold bamboo mirror looks amazing in this room
Wouldn't this gold pouf be fun in a room of neutrals??
Or like this elegant room, you could put a group of gold frames together {very inexpensively with a little spray paint!}
Have you used gold yet...either in your wardrobe or your home?  Try it out next time you need something to stand out without being overbearing...I bet you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment