Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekend wrap-up

So, I've been a little busy this past week with birthdays, parties, Easter and projects and I thought I'd let you see first hand {in case you didn't believe me...ha!}.

celebrating Saylor's actual birthday with some cool peace sign brownies

peace sign cupcakes {anybody else have an 8 year old girl?? ; ) } for the par-tay with the friends

football cupcakes (we celebrated the 2 birthdays together with their friends)

party time!
my birthday buddies :)

Easter Sunday...so thankful for what this day means!

egg hunt
egg dash  : )

does anyone else ever look at pics of their kids and wonder how they got so stinkin' old?  : (
the loot and a wardrobe malfunction : )
I hope your Easter weekend was enjoyable as well!

I'm so excited to show y'all some projects that I'm working on this week...Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment